Monday 2 September 2013

Bento #78 ~ Little Bears in Bee Costumes

Oversleep is always happening on me :P Lately even worse as I'm watching drama serial until late night. Must kick away this bad habit huh :P 
So this bento was done within 15 minutes including of cooking and decoration. Wake up late and what I've planned to do cannot be done :( No choice, quickly cook some gyozas for the girls. While waiting for the gyozas to cook, I molded the rice into two rice balls, on top of it add another small rice ball for the nose. Add nori for the eyes and nose. Next, add inari (beancurd skin) for the bee costumes. Use spaghetti and nori to wrapped some rice for the antennas. Lastly dabbed some ketchup on the cheeks. And not to forget to add in the gyozas and grapes. Phew! Luckily managed to take some photos before Big E left for school :)

And here is my simple bear with bee costumes! Hope you'll like it! Cheers! :D


4 comments: