Tuesday 10 September 2013

Bento #80 ~ Pretty Girl Bento

Today's bento is specially made for my niece. She is having her UPSR (Primary 6) exam today. The exam last for three days. Instead of exam theme bento, I made a pretty girl with two pigtails for my pretty niece. And I added a small victory hand sign pick for her to encourage her :)

Pretty girl is made of onigiri, egg sheet for the hair and pigtails, nori and cheese for the details. And lastly dabbed some ketchup for the cheeks. I made this pretty girl before in bread version. Click here to see the bento.

In the bento, there are gyozas, seafood beancurds, chikuwa, sausages and grapes.

Good luck dear! ^_^




4 comments:

  1. Hi Anne! Can you please make a tutorial for the egg sheet pigtails? It look so pretty but I can't figure out how to make it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ritchil ! Sure, planned to make a tutorial this weekend :)

      Delete
    2. Cool, thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing it! (^_^)

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! Love how you did her hair!

    ReplyDelete