Wednesday 4 September 2013

Bento #79 ~ Say Hi to Candy Candy, 小甜甜!

Today, I'm making my favourite childhood comic's character, Candy Candy (小甜甜). I love this novel very much. Loves the story, loves the pretty and cute Candy, handsome Anthony and Terry. Loves everything in Candy Candy. So today I'm making Candy again, I've made it on last year too :)

Candy is made from ham, egg sheet, imitation crabstick and nori. In the box, there are air-fried vege-pork, sausages and egg 

And here she is, my favourite Candy! ^_^



A closer look of Candy....



This is what I made on last year :)



4 comments:

  1. wow! amazing!
    you are really good at the details. esp the hair! you made it so 3D!

    i m STILL sitting on this for the moment. could not bring myself to make candy candy as i do not have the confidence to make her look pretty. :X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, TM! I'm sure you can do it! :)

      Delete