Friday 30 August 2013

Bento #77 ~ National Day Bento

Today's bento is to celebrate our Malaysia Independence Day which falls on 31st August. Yesterday chats with Little A regarding our National Day and she told me quite a lot of it. Happy to hear that she learns alot in the school. And this also give me the idea to make a National Day bento for her to bring to school. Making bento for her is very challenging for me, as she has a very limited choices of food. Today I gave her a chance to becomes my little helper to decorate the bento and she is very happy :D

The national flag is butter and cheese sandwich decorates with blueberries, strawberries jam and cheese. Flower made from egg sheet and some grapes in the bento.

Happy Birthday Malaysia!


Hopefully tomorrow will have time to make another version of national day bento :D



2 comments:

  1. Malaysian flag :)! And your Little A is such a good little helper :)!

    ReplyDelete