Wednesday 2 April 2014

Breakfast ~ My Melody in Strawberries Costume ~

Not making any bento today. But I make some pancakes and soy milk for Big E's breakfast. 

I use strawberries and apple to make My Melody in strawberries costume.Got to know this idea from youtube "How to make "Strawberry Men" introduced by a good friend of mine Kwbentodiary who is an expert bento blogger. Do check it out on her blog for more bento ideas.

I wanted to add a flower on the strawberry but times up no time for it :( Will make it again.....

Big E loves to drink soy milk and that is why we will have homemade soy milk at least twice a week. I mixed some black beans and black sesame powder into soy milk and I love the taste. Do try it out if you have soy maker at home which is very convenient and nutritious.

And here is our breakfast, enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. 好可爱的一份早餐!
    妈妈的用心,女儿一定好开心!

    ReplyDelete