Tuesday 18 March 2014

Bento #116 ~ Olaf, Frozen

Today, Big E starts her three days exam and then follow by a week of holidays. Yeah, can't wait for the school holidays! :P The girls love to watch Frozen and they can watch everyday. So I thought of making Olaf for Big E on the first day of exam as an encouragement and surprise for her.

Argh, but last night, I didn't slept well. I don't know is it because I'm so worried that I'll wake up late or not enough time to make Olaf for her, I wake up every hour and at the end I start doing my bento at 5am! @.@

So, I've ample of time to fried the hanpen (Japanese fish cake) to make Olaf, air-fried the vege-meatballs and fried egg. Everything went so smooth and I manage to finished it at 6.15am

Big E saw the Olaf and she was so happy. She kept on asking me not to shake the bento bag so that Olaf will not become messy when she reached school. Lol!

Olaf : Hanpen (Japanese fish cake), seaweed, carrot






2 comments:

  1. OMG..!

    Speechlessssss... So cute and adorable!!
    Respect to u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.....thank you for the sweet comments! ^_^

      Delete