Monday 3 March 2014

Bento #111 ~ Sakura Bento

Today, I packed a bento for myself....hehe. I named it Sakura Bento. 

I bought a pack of dried preserved sakura flower quite long ago. It is packed in a packet of 10 flowers. Got to use it fast before it expired :P The preserved sakura flowers taste a bit sour, just like sour plum...haha.

I made sushi with the sakura flowers on top. Using my precious bento box which was my last year birthday gift from my sister. Hardly let my girl use it, worried she might spoil it :P

In the bento, there are dashi tamago, steamed prawns, baby pepper and strawberries.


 I pack the bento box in my favourite furoshiki. It's beautiful right? Hehe.....
Hmm....but I think got to practise more on tying the furoshiki, looks a bit messy........


No comments:

Post a Comment