Tuesday 26 November 2013

Bento #96 ~ Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer!

Another one month is Christmas! Christmas mood is on! ^_^ I love Christmas more than any other festivals. So I've started to make Christmas bento ^_^ This bento was last Sunday's dinner for the girls. I've made Rudolph the red nose reindeer.

Reindeer is made of rice wrapped in inari, cherry tomato for the nose, sausages for the antlers and ears, cheese and nori for the details.



A closer look of the reindeers......


In another box, there are teriyaki meatballs, corns, brocolli, strawberries and baby bell pepper that I love to eat. So that is meant for me :D I've carved a Christmas tree on the apple and add some cute reindeer picks in the box. Of course this two boxes of food is not enough for my girls, they have additional dishes for their dinner ^_^



2 comments:

  1. OMG! Genius! Festive! Adorable!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww......thank u so much Jennifer for the sweet compliments! ^_^

      Delete