Monday 18 November 2013

Bento #95 ~ The Little Ladybug

Little A's story books always give me lots of inspirations. I love to transform these storybooks into bento especially those that Little A's currently reads, she will be very excited with all these storybook bento :)

As we currently are reading on The Grouchy Ladybug from Eric Carle, I've made this little ladybug for Little A's dinner. Little A always complain about the grouchy ladybug, so when I told her I'm going to make it for her dinner, she remind me to make the kind ladybug instead of the grouchy ladybug ..... :D

Ladybug is made of rice mixed with tomato sauce and nori. The antennae are uncooked spaghetti and corn. In the bento, there are honey soy chicken, air-fried meatballs, broccoli and sweet corns. All are Little A's favourites :)



4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the bright pink cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ladybug is so cute! My children used to love having me read The Grouchy Ladybug too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Mine loves this too! Other series of Eric Carle also not bad! :)

      Delete