Monday 28 October 2013

Bento #88 ~ Cute Little Ghost

Hello, it's Monday again! Me is late again.....hahaha! I'm consider a "regular oversleeper" (*shy). But luckily not oversleep until my girl late for school but just late for my bento making. So today's bento is also a very rush bento, I only left 20 mins to complete everything from cooking to arranging. Phew! Luckily finished it on time :P

Today, I make a cute little ghost for Big E. Actually wanted to make more complex details for the ghost but no time for it so keep for next round. Hehe.....

Rice onigiri for the cute little ghost, with carrot for the hat, nori and imitation crabstick for the details, not to forget dabbing a little ketchup on the cheeks :)

Today's dishes we have Japanese Potato Salad and Potato Salad Pork Roll. Recipes from Just One Cookbook Love her recipes, it is easy and tasty and most important my kids love it! Do check it out her blog ^_^

And here is my cute little ghost :)




The Japanese Potato Salad that we love ^_^



1 comment: