Monday 7 October 2013

Bento #86 ~ Autumn Bears

Yesterday night, while I'm looking at my bento boxes, thinking what to use for today's bento.....Big E saw my wooden bento box and asked "mummy, why not tomorrow use this box?" I paused for awhile to reply her, I'm quite reluctant to let her bring to school....... so worried she will spoil it :P Maybe Big E knows my worries, she said "mummy, don't worry I will take care your precious box." Ok, then shall bring this bento box to school. :)

Today I've make two cute bears playing peekaboo in this Autumn season. How I wish my place here have four seasons too.......

The bears are made from mashed potato mixed with some butter, salt and pepper. Hand molded the shape, a bit dry and the bears crack.....:(
The leaves are egg sheets and carrot using cutter to cut out the shape.

In the bento, there are honey soy chicken, pan-fried hanpen and a pack of furikake.








6 comments: