Tuesday 16 July 2013

Bento #63 ~ Fruity Kids ~

Today I'm using my new bento box for the girls. They are sharing this bento and the theme is fruity kids. I'm using rice to make different shapes of fruit. Apple and orange are rice mixed with tomato sauce whereas banana is mixed with egg yolk. Details are cheese, nori, carrot and vege. 

In another box, I packed grilled pork with asparagus in teriyaki sauce, tamagoyaki, hard boiled egg, lots of grapes and mini tangerine.



Happy Fruity Kids :D



3 comments:

  1. kawaii fruity kids :D
    what is the taste when rice meet tomato ketchup? my girls dun like rice mixed with egg yolk :(, they becoming more picky nowadays, headache!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear :) my girl likes rice with tomato ketchup, but my niece dun like, so she ate the banana rice.....they r oso very picky, got to try different foods then wait for their feedback ^_^

      Delete
  2. sweet bento! they can skip their fruits after eating this bento! :)

    ReplyDelete