Monday 1 July 2013

Bento #56 ~ Totoro and Friends ~

This bento was done on last Saturday for Big E and Little A's lunch. Big E bought a Totoro plush toy and she is so happy that request for a Totoro lunch. I was following the Totoro plush toy for the making of Totoro bento and didn't realise that the Totoro plush toy does not have whiskers. So end up my Totoro also no whiskers. Lol! I only realised after the photo shooting and it was too late cos they have start eating it @.@ Told Big E about the missing whiskers, luckily she reply "for me it looks the same, still looks like Totoro" 

I mix some sesame powder on the rice to make the color of Totoro. Eyes are cheese and nori. In another bento box, I use half of a hard boiled to make another white Totoro and wrapped the rice with nori for the dust bunny. Serve with fried chicken, carrot tamagoyaki and a bowl of hot vege fish soup.

And here is my Totoro without whiskers :P




And Big E's favourite Totoro plush toy :)


3 comments:

  1. 好可爱的龙猫便当!好像在跟孩子玩捉迷藏哦!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the totoro plush is the same one we have, granny gave us as a present when we went Japan last year ; )

    ReplyDelete