Tuesday 11 February 2014

Dinner ~ Honey, the funny bunny from the Moshi Monsters

Hi everyone! I'm back from my Chinese New Year break!

Sharing a food art done on last week for Big E's dinner. Big E is a big fan of Moshi Monsters, she is crazy with all these Moshlings and even has the collection of the figurines! Suppose to make it for school bento but due to mummy still cannot wake up at 5.30am therefore it end up become dinner........Lol! I make Honey the funny bunny, one of the Moshlings for her *actually I only know this character, the rest I got no idea how they look like! Lol! 

Honey is rice with nori, crabsticks, cheese and color gel for the details. Honey is holding a money sack which is made from beancurd skin (ready made frozen food which can be found in the supermarket during Chinese New Year).

We had tempura prawns and steamboats for dinner! After dinner, Big E gave me a Moshlings Guide Book, a book full of Moshling characters. She said "mummy you can see here for other Moshling characters for the next bento!".......Oh No! >.<




No comments:

Post a Comment