Wednesday 15 January 2014

~ Breakfast ~

This year, Big E starts to have schooling from Sunday to Thursday. Feel so weird to have school on Sunday but no choice......

So after sending Big E to school, I prepare breakfast......Hmm...normally Little A will wake up late and I feel so nice to have my little own time without a little "parrot" talking non stop beside me! Lol! :P

Below are two breakfast that I've prepared for the past two weeks.

The first one ~ Hello Kitty, breakie for myself 





Using my Hello Kitty waffle maker to toast the bread, some scramble eggs, ham and fruits


Another breakie - We are buddies!



Inspired by my pyjamas :P Since I'm going out with my buddies on the same day so give me the idea of making this buddy bears.

The bears are bread skin sandwiches with cheese and butter. Strawberries and grapes for the dresses. Simple ingredients for Little A :)

Hope you'll like it too! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment