Monday 20 May 2013

Bento #44 ~ Rilakkuma & Korilakkuma Good Luck Bento ~

Hmm........when everyone almost finish their exam, Big E start her exam. Today first day of exam, I make Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma with good luck headband for the girls. Having a good luck / gambateh bento on the first day of exam seems a must for the girls. Yesterday night, my niece called me to remind me to make good luck bento for her. Haha........This make me stress because I'm so worried that I cannot wake up on time, as this will normally happen to me on Monday :P Luckily manage to wake up at 5.15am. 

I darken the Rilakkuma with some dark soy sauce, headband is made of crabstick and the wording is egg sheet. The ears are made of sausages and chikuwa. Today's menu, grilled salmon, scallop beancurd, sausages and chikuwa. Forgot to add in the fruits :S

Told Big E do not shake the bento bags as I worried the wordings will fall although I've used angel hair to fixed the wordings. Big E replied "Don't worry mummy, if the words fall I still will find the words and eat it!" Lol!

And here are the good luck bentos for the girls :)




These are the exam bentos that I've make for the girls for the past few years......




3 comments:

  1. I am sure they get very motivated while having those bentos during exams! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure with this bento, my daughters will more have spirit to do her final exams <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andy, I'm sure your girls will love your bento! :))

      Delete