Friday 1 March 2013

Bento #15 ~ Flowers Lunch Bento

As the girls need to stay for Chinese class on every Friday until 2.30pm, I got to prepare lunch bento for them. ....Bought two new stainless steel thermal lunch box for them. Nice Hello Kitty thermal lunch box that I love, hmmm.........seems that I am more excited than the girls. :D Collecting bento box is my hobby too, hehe :P

Today's lunch I spent too much time on the cooking end up not much time to decorate the bento. So just decorate with some egg sheet flowers. In the bento, there are rice with cheese and furikake in between, teriyaki scallops, stir-fried tomato with eggs, some chikuwa, bear fish cakes and cherry tomatoes.














Love my new thermal lunch box....hehe :P





4 comments:

  1. lovely bento box.. may i know where did you buy this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi NedLi, I bought thru http://www.facebook.com/JOYBabiesKids?fref=ts

      Delete
    2. JOY for babies & kids & adults

      Delete