Tuesday 19 February 2013

Bento #11 ~ Keroppi ~ The Cute Little Green Frog

Today make the cute little green frog ~ Keroppi. Got this idea when i saw my girl sling bag with all the cute Sanrio characters and this cute green frog capture my interest to make him in the bento. The keroppi is made from egg sheet with a drop of food colouring. In the bento, we have sandwiches with fried egg and cheese, I use the balance cheese from making the Keroppi. Instead of eating the balance cheese by myself it is better to fried them with egg and pack in the bento. Yeah! I'm save from eating the leftover.......hahaha! :P


Hi! My name is Keroppi, the cute little green frog :D




10 comments:

  1. cute Keroppi!! refreshing bento in the early morning...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my daughter's favorite! BEAUTIFUL & adorable at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This won Bento of the Week! I sent an email about it. Congrats! Thanks for participating!! I will add you to our blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana, I'm so happy! Will keep it up and share more bento works! ^_^

      Delete
  4. This is really nice, love it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello ! what did you use to make Keroppi green parts ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yurippe! The green part is egg sheet mix with a little bit of food colouring :)

      Delete