Tuesday 1 January 2013

~ The Start of My Blog ~

First day of year 2013, a very auspicious day to start my blog. Hahaha......Start a new year with my new blog. Setting up this blog is just to jot down or keep a record for every bento that I've made ^_^
Tomorrow will be the first day of school for my girls, and my elder girl will start morning session with her cousin sister Valerie, mmm........got to prepare 2 bentos. Hopefully can wake up early to prepare the bentos for them to bring to school. Hehe.......As for my little girl, will try to make a bento for her upon request because I'm still dunno whether she will eat the bento in the school?? :S Got to testing 1,2 3......Hahaha.

A nutritious and yummy bento is always what I aim for! So gambateh for a bright new year! Feel free to dropby my blog to comment and share ideas together! Cheers! :D

5 comments:

  1. happy for you dear...
    and congrats on your bento blog, I will always drop by on & off... hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward your bentos :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle and Karen ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the same a little while ago, glad I saw your blog, I will continue to follow through your Bento Box Journey too! Feel free to check out my ventures at http://adventuresinbentoboxes.blogspot.ca/ :D ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laureen, glad to know you too! Read your blog just now, I love your reindeer cookies! It is so cute! Me too will continue follow your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete