Wednesday 5 March 2014

Bento #112 ~ Rilakkuma ~

Late post again, posting the bento that I made on last week.

I made Rilakkuma for Big E, initially planned to make other character using meatballs but mummy woke up late again......Ah! When can I change the habit of sleeping late?? I think it is very difficult for me.....hehe

I used mince meats to make the shape of Rilakkuma which is much more easier for me where I can finish it within 20 minutes. A friend asked me "how do you finished the bento within 20 minutes?" Thanks to the high technology of the kitchen gadget where I can finished everything on time. I washed the rice the night before and set the rice cooker to cook at 4.00am. Minced and marinated the meat overnight too. First thing in the morning, shape the meat and throw them in the air-fryer, set timer to cook in 12min. In the meantime, I fried the tamogoyaki, so when the meatball is cooked, I just have to put everything in the box. That's it! This is what I usually do in the morning when time is so limited. ^_^

Simple bento with Rilakkuma meatball, seaweed tamagoyaki and some strawberries for my girl.






1 comment: