Tuesday 22 October 2013

Bento #87 ~ Halloween Bear

Hi, I'm back with my bento-ing! We had a great family trip to Macau / Hongkong and of course we will not missed out the kids favourite, Disneyland ^_^

Today's bento is my first Halloween bento of this year. Actually I've not plan to make any Halloween bento as we don't celebrate Halloween and the girls have not much interest on it. But this has changed after we are back from Disneyland. With all the Halloween theme in the park, the girls seems delighted to see it. I will post some of the photos that I've snapped in Disneyland at the bottom of this post.

Back to bento, I've make Halloween bear using rice mixed with colored furikake, sausage for the ear and nori for the details. The hat is made from nori and cheese. The bear is holding a pumpkin deco ring :)

 A closer look of the Halloween bear.......


In another box, there are gyoza and bread crumbed salmon decorate with some Halloween picks.



And here is some of the photos that I took in Disneyland, Hongkong.









3 comments: