Tuesday 9 April 2013

Bento #31 ~ Froggy Bento ~

This week is gonna be another busy week for me as my hubby is away for business trip again. Today wake up with no idea what to do for the bento. Luckily I've kept some egg sheets in the fridge, so quickly use cutter to make 2 pairs of cute frogs for the girls. Eyes and mouth are cheese and nori with crabstick for the cheek. In the bento, there are onigiri with grilled salmon fillings, scallop beancurd, some grapes and strawberries and I've also packed banana for them.



Hmm.......it seems that the frog is too small, slightly bigger will be nicer :)




4 comments:

  1. this is really a lovely bento ;) you also make beautiful fotos, why don't you make a bento book ? maybe written in english so you can sell more ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yurippe for the sweet compliments and the love of my bento! :) I'm still learning not up to professional level yet to make a bento book. Will keep it up!......:D

      Delete
  2. ok then, keep in touch, I'll follow your bento then, love Totoro and Mei bento ;)

    ReplyDelete