Monday 4 March 2013

Bento #16 ~ Little Cheburashka ~

Every Monday, is a rush morning for me where my girl has assembly at 7am and she has to go school earlier 15min than the usual time. But the problem is mummy wake up at the usual time 5.30am, should have wake up earlier 15min too so that I will have ample of time to prepare bento. Got to quit the habit of sleeping late...........

Today's bento, I make this cute little creature, Cheburashka. First time saw this little creature in a japanese magazine. I find it very cute but doesn't know its name. Took quite some times only manage to find its name, Cheburashka a Russian cult classic cartoon character.

Cheburashka is made of egg sheet with a little bit of dark soya sauce. In the bento, they have rice with pork floss in between, fried potato prawns, flower sausages and cherry tomatoes.

And this is how it looks like :D



No comments:

Post a Comment